Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lessons I learn From the Tuskegee Airmen

Three very important lesson I learned from the Tuskegee Airmen was one, to always strive to reach my goals in life because in the movie Train and Lt. Lee wanted to prove a point, that blacks can fly and they stuck to it. Another lesson I learn was to never give up and Lt. Lee from the movie never quit even thought all his friends died. The last lesson that I learn was from one of the Tuskegee Airmen himself, Lt. Broadwater and that was if you set your mind toward something stick to it and you will achieve it and he achieved his goal and became a Tuskegee Airmen. He inspired me because back then black weren't allow to do many things and to be black pilot was one of them. Lt. Broadwater was not only back but he became one of the first black male pilots.

No comments:

Post a Comment